Features & Benefits
At Arrital you have a wide choice of stylish handles for your new kitchen or choose the latest "handleless design". For doors we have the very latest high quality contemporary finishes including:
- Thermal HP laminate
- Melamine supermatt
- Tecnolux high gloss in 4 colours
- Wooden veneers
- Glass in matt & glosss
- Matt lacquer in any colour you need
- Gloss lacquer in any colour you need
- Cement Micromalta in many colours
- Fenix® NanoTech in many colours
- Solid timber
- Ceramic stone in many colours
- Oxidized lacquer
- Stainless steel
Take a look at our Finishes page to see the all options and colours available.
All Arrital Kitchens are rigid, not flat pack. They are made from Moisture Resistant (MR) 18mm thick materials. Our kitchens are delivered to your home in a complete "box construction". Every unit has a solid top panel, back, sides and base. All doors and drawers will have been built at the factory too. Those choosing handles, will have them drilled in the correct position.
Coming direct from our factory in Northern Italy, each unit is quality checked and signed off to guarantee you receive them in perfect condition.
Take a look at the other options and features included as standard:
- Soft-close on all doors and drawers
- A wide variety of door handle options
- High density aluminum faced clip on/off plinth or solid aluminum plinths
- A huge range of unit widths, heights and depths to meet every need
- Appliance housing specially built to manufacturers guidelines
Our worktops are available in Fenix® NanoTech, Corian, Granite, Marble, Silestone, Dekton, Stone, Composite, Steel, Ceramic, Glass, Barazza Steel, Wood and Laminates.
The MR materials used in our kitchens, prevents damp getting in and causing that annoying peeling you often find in units over areas prone to steam.
The "Nano technology" Fenix NTM is an amazing surface that can transform your kitchen:
- Tiny scratches or scrapes can be self healed quickly and easily with damp kitchen paper and an iron
- Annoying finger prints on high gloss surfaces are no more with Nanotech
- Its antibacterial, mould, UV and water resistant
- It looks great, its easy to clean and highly durable - what more could you ask for!
Soft close doors and drawers help ensure your kitchen remains a haven of calm. The slow motion closing system doors have easy clip on/clip off hinges, so you can quickly and easily remove them if you ever need to for cleaning or decorating. As well as that, the drawers can hold up to 70kg of you kitchen cookware or crockery.
If you have a specific need, we can install kitchens with varying worktop heights.
If you've got a specific color, no problem, bring us a sample and we can colour match for you.
Need more storage?
Our wall units are extra deep so you can fit large 12" plates comfortably along with your family size cereals.
Our base units also provide 10% extra storage than a standard unit.
A wide range of clever and practical storage solutions, means you can achieve a clutter free kitchen. Especially important for limited spaces.